Friday, January 25, 2008

No more chapters

After apparently getting out of the sandbox, I've had much better results with my ranking and traffic. Of course, it's never settled and it bounces around plenty, but I'm relatively happy with it. At this rate the site should at least cover my hosting and other input costs, make even make a tiny profit.

Now that I've tasted a bit of success, perhaps its time to try my luck again. Since my hosting is already paid for (and that's the majority of my costs), adding more sites is a no brainer. Even if they don't reach the same level as my primary site, whatever they make will essentially be profit, plus I can use them to link back to my primary site and increase it's PR.

So I'm in the process of picking up some more domain names and building sites around them. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: